The priced entry point into the Willibald Shredder world for smaller throughputs.
The compact Minimax convinces in its performance and economy and processes reliable a wide range of materials from green waste, over compost materials and demolition wood up to different wood packings . Depending on the characteristics /composition of the input material the wood can be processed into a thermally usable wood chip product.
Especially suitable for
Green waste; matured timber (already fractured); pallets; bark; peat; bio gas substrates
characteristics / USP´s
- diesel hydraulic drive
- Chassis with 80 km/h road license – ABS standard
- sturdy and low-wear endless floor & aggressive infeed roller
- mechanical rotor drive through short 8-fold power belt
- rotor with 22 fixed tools (little servicing/tools individual changeable)
- (distance variation between rakes and rotor)
- all functions can be operate by control box or optional remote control -easy operation via auto start and stop button