The absolutely exact, vertical layering of the material ensures that the inner and outer layers of the pile are so well mixed that a thoroughly homogeneous end product of the highest quality is created after the compost is quickly matured. Our rental turner, with 3-point hitch for tractors from 200 HP, allows turning speeds of 0.5 km / h and more.
Trapezoidal windrow turner for compost
- target group
Composting plants and humus plants
- compact and easy to use machine
- High throughput
- Space-saving compared to triangular rents – rents up to 4.0 meters high!
- Very good mixing of the material layers as well as re-shredding of the pieces of wood still in the material
- Reactivation of the microorganisms through better air supply
shorter rotting time and higher quality of the compost
- It is driven by a tractor (at least 200 HP – max. 300 HP) using a stable
- Powerdrive cardan shaft with overload clutch
easy exchange of milling tools
- The throwing distance of the material is determined by means of the discharge flap on the rubber conveyor belt
- Direction of work in the train journey – clear view for the operator
- Optionally, a swiveling trailing axle can be retrofitted for smaller tractors