CM Recycling Shredders manufacture CM tire recycling equipment, the most advanced tire recycling machine in the industry. They cover every stage of the tire recycling process, from whole tires to crumb rubber.
- Primary Shredders: used in breaking whole tires into roughly sized shreds for other applications.
- Chipping Shredders: used to shred tires into specifically sized pieces.
- Wire Liberator Systems: used in separating the metal wire from within tires.
- Granulators: used to further process tire strips into smaller sizes, and to separate fibers.
- Cracker Mills: a final step in tire processing; this further breaks rubber down into fine grains