- Chipping Capacity, that is, the largest diameter branches that the machine can handle.
- Power-The chipping capacity is usually directly related to the amount of power in a machine’s engine. More power means higher chipping capacity
- Portability-Check out how you will get the machine around your property or to your job site.
- Flywheel Weight-The chipping knife or knives are built into the flywheel, which is turned by the engine. As it turns, the flywheel gains momentum and holds potential energy. The heavier the flywheel, the more potential energy it holds, thus the less engine power it takes to keep it turning
- Hopper Size- Always consider the size of the hopper. It is easier and less time-consuming to put branches into a larger hopper.
When it comes to your chipping needs, we have got you covered with the best. Mfangano Solutions carries a wide range of quality wood chippers at competitive prices, making us your finest option for your wood chipping equipment.
Make the most out of your chipping! Contact us on +27 11 440 2072 or email@example.com